eccentric, poignant and relevant tales that resonate with issues today.
Why did Saddam Hussein receive a key to the city in 1980? How did
Detroiters rise up and save their art during the bankruptcy in 2008?
What happened when a British bomber plane violently crashed in a
As a member of the research team, you will:
- Explore numerous online databases to locate photographs and
video related to various episodes.
- Identify characters, eyewitnesses and interviewees who
can lend first hand testimony.
- Navigate photographs and video submitted by Detroiters
during open calls for archival material.
- Work on-site in a variety of libraries, museums and
- Investigate historical questions that arise during
- Help craft questions for prominent Detroiters who will
appear as special guests in various episodes.
As an integral member of the production team, you’ll work in a
fun & collaborative environment and have the opportunity to be
out in the field t h r o u g h o u t shooting.
Seeking Multi-Media Researcher for Detroit Documentary Series
When: July - October
Where: Detroit Metro Area & Downtown
OVERSEAS COWBOY FILMS employs consistently high
production values, thorough investigation and impassioned
storytelling to craft documentaries that do more than inform. We
want to engage and inspire audiences with stories that continue
to resonate after the films are over. Overseas Cowboy Films most
recently released “Walk With Me: The Trials of Damon J. Keith”
which had its world premiere at Michael Moore’s Traverse City