Friday, September 30, 2016

Incoming collections!

This term I have been getting a lot of collections every week. In fact, I was telling a student yesterday that literally every time I leave my office something appears. We left to put some boxes on shelves in the stacks in an attempt to decrease the amount of piles  quickly accumulating in the processing room. This move which took less than five minutes. When we got back there were new collections waiting for me. We laughed a lot about that. This morning I come in and Frank brought in two cartloads (about 12 cubic ft.) for me last night and left them in the hall. As soon as I glanced at them and saw GLLKA  I knew what it was-additional material from the estate of  Dick Moehl of GLLKA and Mackinac City fame.

piles waiting for me at 7:20 AM

full cart

GLLKA

No comments:

Post a Comment