Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Alyssa- one student processor's perspective



Alyssa’s Blog Post

Alyssa has been volunteered for me  since Aug. 2014. Here's a blog entry from her. Good job Alyssa!

Working at the Clarke over this past academic year has been an insightful experience with plenty to learn and discover.  Over the course of the year I was able to work with a variety of collections ranging from small new collections to large ongoing projects.  One of my favorite collections to work on was the Alumni Association Collection since it allowed me a deeper look into the University’s inner workings.  One of my favorite things to work with in this collection was flyers from past homecoming events at Central Michigan. It was interesting to see how the school celebrated Homecoming Week in past decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment