Wednesday, November 19, 2014

how old does a Microsoft tech have to be?

A boy who is five passed the Microsoft tech exam. This amazes me. Clearly, this little boy is not spending time with Disney. He uses words to describe questions on the test that I don't use myself. His dad coached him about the types of questions that would be on the test, but the boy passed it by himself. He is the youngest ever to take and pass the test. Makes the rest of us feel old. I hope he is more well-rounded than he sounds. To understand a motherboard at age 5...hmmm. I bet the child psychologists are having a field day with this case.  Maybe he is computer's equivalent of a Peter Hawking or physics' Dr. Sheldon Cooper.  Read more about it here http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30054140

No comments:

Post a Comment