Each fall, UMSI participates in events to recruit for our PhD program, Master of Science in Information program, and Master of Health Informatics (a joint program with the School of Public Health). If you know of someone interested in our programs, please share this calendar of our recruiting events with them. I¹ve outlined our recruitment events below.
As we have in the past, we will host informational events in Ann Arbor to help prospective students learn about UMSI¹s programs and provide them with a chance to engage with staff, current students, and faculty (at the Saturday events). If you know of someone interested, please encourage them to attend one of the following:
- Connect with UMSI event for prospective students, Ann Arbor, MI - Thursday, October 16, 5:30-7:45 p.m. (RSVP form available to pass along: https://www.si.umich.edu/academics/connect-umsi
- Connect with UMSI event for prospective students, Ann Arbor, MI - Saturday, October 18, 1:30-5:00 p.m. (RSVP form available to pass along: https://www.si.umich.edu/academics/connect-umsi)
- MHI Prospective Student Day, Ann Arbor, MI Saturday, November 8 (RSVP form available to pass along: http://healthinformatics.umich.edu/events/mhi-prospective-student-day)
We will also be at various conferences and events around the country. Similarly, if you know someone who is attending these or who is in the area, please encourage them to stop by our booth.
- AmeriCorps Virtual Graduate School Fair Tuesday, September 30
- Grace Hopper Conference for Women in Computing, Phoenix, AZ - October 8-10
- University of Michigan in Detroit - Thursday, November 6, 6:00-9:00 p.m. (check calendar for final location)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference, Detroit, MI - November 7-8
- California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education, San Diego, CA Saturday, November 8
We also welcome you to have interested prospective students contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-763-2285. Prospective students interested in the MHI program should contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention and for your help in continuing to refer great students to UMSI.
Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator
UMSI Admissions <firstname.lastname@example.org>