Attend OCLC’s webinar on Monday, 20 October 2014 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT to learn about various options for transferring born-digital content from antiquated media into a form that can be more easily managed.
Webinar speakers will address a variety of issues and scenarios such as outsourcing to a computer history museum, a commercial service, or another archives; transferring from outmoded tapes and email systems; providing services within a consortium; and good-enough in-house solutions. This is a reprise of a successful lightning round session at SAA in August.
· , Electronic Records Archivist, Smithsonian Institution Archives
· , Program Specialist, Technology Policy Directorate, Library of Congress
· , Digital Archivist, Presbyterian Historical Society
· , Director, Electronic Records Division, National Archives at College Park
· , Digital Records Archivist, Pennsylvania State University Libraries
· , Digital Project Specialist, University of California, Irvine Libraries
· , Strategic Programs Manager, Metropolitan New York Library Council
· , Senior Program Officer, OCLC Research
This webinar is free and open to all but advanced registration is required.
A recording of this webinar will be posted on OCLC’s website, on YouTube and in iTunes later in October.
The University of Texas at San Antonio
UTSA Libraries Special Collections
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249