Monday, July 21, 2014

new conference idea for change-oriented archivists and librarians

I'm excited about this concept, although I'm going to wait and see what the agenda turns out to be.



The agenda will be determined by those who want to attend. I'm interested. 

I wanted to invite members of this list to take a look at the website for a new conference coming in February 2015 to Knoxville,  Tennessee. The Collective will provide attendees with new ways to learn, network and kickstart ideas with other change-oriented archivists and librarians by emphasizing in-depth discussions and workshops.

Call for Proposals: Session Proposals are now being accepted via our website. 

http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/


I’d be happy to answer any questions you have – you can email me at lbronsta@utk.edu

Thanks,

Kris Bronstad
Modern Political Archivist
University Libraries
Baker Center
1640 Cumberland Avenue
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-3340

No comments:

Post a Comment